This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Combining 2 or 3 Images into Another Dummy Image?

May 1 at 9:42 PM
Edited May 2 at 1:27 AM
I have a rotating carousel of images on my page and the image must be a fixed size like 800 px wide and 200 px high and the image that I want to use is often not able to be resized to that width and height. So I thought maybe to use a few smaller images to "fit" into a 800 px wide and 200 px high dummy image.

I have a dummy blank image 800 px wide and 200 px high and want to add 2 or 3 images to this one "dummy" image. Is it possible to do that with Magick.net ?

If so how would you code this in C# ?
Coordinator
May 2 at 5:44 PM
If you want to combine multiple images you should take a look at the MagickImageCollection class and use one of the Append methods. You could also decide to fill up the black space with the Extent command.
May 2 at 7:04 PM
Thanks for replying.

Any way you could give me a little code snippet?

Thanks, Glenn
Coordinator
May 2 at 7:51 PM
Edited May 2 at 7:53 PM
I cannot really create a code snippet because the solution depends on the size of the images that you are having. And also on how you want to solve your issue. Not sure if there is a simple solution for this. You should prob do some experimenting with the methods that I have mentioned.
May 4 at 2:46 PM
Do you know of any freelancer on Upwork.com that knows your library that I could hire to do this project?

Thanks, Glenn
Coordinator
May 4 at 9:42 PM
Edited May 4 at 9:43 PM
I don't know any freelancers that know my library but maybe I could assist you in some way to get you started. You know my email so feel free to contact me there.