This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

ImageMagick 7.0 source code

Jul 30, 2015 at 2:41 PM
Hello
I need to build custom MagickNET libraries with some changes in ImageMagick(disable some warnings) for testing purpose.

I've downloaded the source code of MagickNET. It uses compiled ImageMagick *.lib files at the moment(can be downloaded from dropbox).

Magick.NET is linked with ImageMagick 7.
Where can I download the source code of ImageMagick 7?

I suppose that I should use the source code from this branch:
https://subversion.imagemagick.org/subversion/VisualMagick/trunk

Am I right?
Jul 30, 2015 at 5:26 PM
That is the correct location of our SVN repository. But there are already some scripts available to help you with this. You can checkout all the necessary files with the script ImageMagick\Source\Checkout.cmd You can modify the revision in the batch file. And to build all the libraries you can execute ImageMagick\Source\BuildAll.cmd. If you want to modify that is being build then edit the file Tools\Scripts\BuildLibraries.ps1. The .NET 2.0 builds require Visual Studio 2010.
Jul 31, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Thanks!

I see that Tools\Scripts\BuildLibraries.ps1 builds the VisualStaticMTD solution.

How can I build the Static Single-threaded runtimes (VisualStaticST) ?
I don't see corresponding option at Configure utility(VisualMagick\configure\configure.exe) for creating of such solution file.
Jul 31, 2015 at 10:50 AM
The VisualStaticST solution has been deprecated and you cannot statically link the runtime in a CLI/C++ project. I am guessing you want to disable OpenMP. You can do that with the /noOpenMP option.
Aug 5, 2015 at 12:24 PM
dlemstra wrote:
The VisualStaticST solution has been deprecated and you cannot statically link the runtime in a CLI/C++ project. I am guessing you want to disable OpenMP. You can do that with the /noOpenMP option.
Do you mean that I need to add /noOpenMP parameter into the file Tools\Scripts\BuildLibraries.ps1 like this ?
Start-Process .\configure.exe -ArgumentList "/smtd /noWizard /VS2012 /noOpenMP $options" -wait

What quantum depth will be used by default?
Aug 6, 2015 at 11:49 AM
All quantum depths will be build. If you only need one specific build you could edit the method 'BuildDevelopment' and change the $config/$build that is being used. You can see the list of builds at the start of the script. You can then run the batch file BuildDevelopment.cmd instead of BuildAll.cmd
Aug 6, 2015 at 11:56 AM
It's clear.
Is it correct syntax for build with disabled OpenMP(for all available configurations)?
Start-Process .\configure.exe -ArgumentList "/smtd /noWizard /VS2012 /noOpenMP $options" -wait
Aug 6, 2015 at 12:29 PM
That will work for all builds if you make the change at that point.
Aug 6, 2015 at 12:33 PM
That's all I need. Thanks!