I am facing an issue with Magick.Net x64 dll not getting loaded when accessing from IIS. Here are the details:
Machine Details: Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Installables.png - The Installables have both x86 and x64 installed as redistributable on my machine.
- FailToLoadAssembly.jpg - This shows the exception thrown by ImageMagick.MagickImage class constructor when attempting to load assembly.
- StackTrace.jpg - Attached is the stacktrace that we are seeing.
- TempLocationInformation.jpg - Note that Environment.Is64bitProcess is true & ImageMagick cache directory is set to "C:\Windows\Temp" as expected. Also; it has "Magick.Net-Q16-x64.dll"
All this happens only when loading the web site from IIS; however; if the site is executed from Visual Studio 2012 development environment; the cache directory location changes to
"C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp" and the x86 dll is loaded in here which makes it work.
Kindly suggest any fix / missing section in here which is not allowing it work when loading the web site from IIS.
- Turning the IIS application pool from Enable 32 bit = false to true does not work for us as we are expected to load the application pool as 64 bit.
- Attempts made to change the cache directory by setting it explicitly to appdata\local\temp throws an exception - could not find directory
Attachment(s): Details.zip having all screenshots in it.