This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Include all files in the dll

Jun 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM
I am at the moment using another .net wrapper of ImageMagic, but the version is outdated and only available in x86. Therefore, I was happy to see your wrapper, but the old wrapper I am using has everything included in the dll. I find that solution a lot easier to deploy, is it possible that you could build a version with everything included in the dll?
Jun 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Edited Jun 12, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Which wrapper are you using? If there is a way to include all dll's into the C# dll I would also like to do that. I just haven't figured out a way to do that.
Jun 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM
That sounds great.

I am using this one http://midimick.com/magicknet/magickDoc.html there are both a compled version and a solution with the source.
Jun 12, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Thanks for the information, I can see how it is being done. I will create a workitem from this topic and see if I can get it to work. I will work on this after I finish MagickScript.
Jun 12, 2013 at 11:18 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.