This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

A more extensive Magickscript documentation?

Oct 25, 2013 at 7:18 AM
I am a big fan of the xml structure and I'd like to make use of it in my program. The problem is that it's either not too well documented or I just can't seem to find a more extensive documentation.

I managed to Crop, Resize and ColorSpace. Now I am working on a Rectangle which is no problem either but I'd like to paint it in the background. Just like text highlighting works ->like this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-drOsF862w3w/UJP4KrGUY1I/AAAAAAAAMTM/vLbT2GCo1io/s400/custom-text-highlight.png

Currently it looks like this
        return String.Format("<rectangle upperLeftX='{0}' upperLeftY='{1}' lowerRightX='{2}' lowerRightY='{3}'></rectangle>",
                                     this.UpperLeftX,
                                     this.UpperLeftY,
                                     this.LowerRightX,
                                     this.LowerRightY);
which works as it should. but how would I set it to paint in the background?

I just can't seem to figure out how.
Also I can't find a download link in the Download section for MagickScript.xsd.

Thanks for reading, BDennis.
Coordinator
Oct 25, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Edited Oct 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM
The MagickScript zip files are available in the downloads section, you have to scroll down a bit to see them. Currently there is no other documentation besides the page I created in the documentation. You could create a test.msl file in VisualStudio and set the 'xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation'. This will get you code completion, making it easier to figure out the different operations.
Oct 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Must have overseen it somehow. The code completion is such a big help! Thanks a lot!